Hardware Returns & Replacement Policy
All sales of phones or equipment purchased though Trueway Business are final.
Note that Trueway phones are not proprietary and can be used with any VOIP or SIP provider.
Trueway honors manufacturer replacement policies, providing full replacement for faulty hardware within one year of purchase. In the event of a hardware defect, Trueway will provide an advance replacement to reduce any downtime.
Note: Trueway will replace parts after 30 days from ship date, and we will not replace them after 360 days.
To replace faulty hardware within one year of purchase:
- Call Customer Care at 1-936-235-2450 or submit a web ticket. Be prepared to provide a detailed description of the problem(s).
- Depending on the issue, a technical support representative will confirm the problem.
- Once confirmed, you will receive email for your replacement hardware.
- An advanced replacement device will be shipped, and a return-shipping label will be provided with the replacement hardware.
- Return the defective hardware using the return-shipping label in a timely manner.
When returning the faulty hardware, Note the following:
- Any faulty products should be returned in their original box, and all cords, power supplies, CDs, books, etc. must be included.
- Customers may be subject to penalty charges for missing or damaged parts.